SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Spring Cloths FREE Crochet Pattern


As most of you know, I recently started dyeing yarn again. There's nothing I love more than getting a little bit messy and playing around with color! It's safe to say you'll be seeing a lot more hand-dyed yarn from me! I've been wanting to play around with some new design ideas for Spring, so I grabbed some white cotton I had in my stash and I spent a day with my dyes! I ended up with these really gorgeous spring shades and knew I needed to make new cloths!



Here's the FREE crochet pattern for the SPRING CLOTHS!
Pattern written and created by April Turner (@fibermeup)


MATERIALS:
• I used less than 1 ball of my hand-dyed cotton yarn for each cloth.
You can use any worsted weight cotton (- approx. 140 yds per ball).
• Size K (6.5 mm) crochet hook

SIZE: (One Size)
Measures 10"x10" when laid flat.

ABBREVIATIONS:
C = chain
St. = stitch
SC = single crochet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Row 1. Chain 31, turn. [SC, C1, SC] all in the 3rd st. from hook. *skip the next st. [SC, C1, SC] all in the next stitch.* Repeat from * to * across to the last 2 chains. Skip 1, then SC in the last stitch. Turn.

Row 2. C2, skip two SCs. [SC, C1, SC] in each C1-space across. SC in bottom of turning C2. Turn.
Row 3. Repeat Row 2 for another 30 rows (32 total). Once complete, fasten off and tuck in your ends.

Tag your projects on Instagram #SpringCloths


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an original pattern. Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you'd like to share the pattern, please link back to this post. You may keep a copy for your own personal use, but DO NOT sell or distribute it. You may sell items made from the pattern, but please credit the design to me: April Turner and provide a link to my blog.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


I hope you all enjoy creating with this FREE pattern!
Happy Hookin'

1 comment :