SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Pattern Tester Call!


Some exciting news! I'm looking for a new group of crochet pattern testers for my Spring & Summer designs!

With the beautiful warm weather fast approaching, I find myself with renewed inspiration! I don't think I'm the only one. This Winter seemed never-ending. Now, these beautiful bright sunny days give us more energy -- and with the sun setting later - a lot more time to create each day! The switch to warm-weather fibers and light weight yarn leads to loads of new ideas! I've got so many running through my head, I can't put them down on paper quickly enough! I've started three new pieces for Spring/Summer and can't wait to get going on the others! So, I figured now would be the best time to put out a pattern tester call! If you're interested, please click below and fill out my tester form!

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Post a Comment