SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

The Cozy Cardigan


The Cozy Cardigan crochet pattern is my favorite design to date. I couldn't wait to get it finalized for you guys, but the stress of the holidays caused me to put it to the side. I've just now finally gotten to it and I'm so excited to see what you guys create with the pattern! It's fully adjustable, so you can make it any length you desire! The PDF pattern includes lots of photos and detailed notes for simple adjustability - which means that it's easy to size, even for beginners! Now, let's take a quick behind the scenes look at creating and piecing together the Cozy Cardi!

My newest design, the 'Cozy Cardigan' is a comfortable, oversized sweater with beautiful texture.
The cardigan features ribbed cuffs and cozy pockets to keep you extra warm this winter season!



You begin the pattern with the first panel (which is an entire half of your sweater)! The panel is worked sideways, with the "ribbing" on the left and right sides (bottom of each panel). You then move on to the second panel. Once both of your panels are complete, you will rotate them and seam them to form the body of your sweater!


Once seamed, you've got the main portion of your sweater already complete! Next, we add the sleeves.


And then, we seam the sides of the sweater and sew the sleeves onto the body of the sweater.


You can then create and add the fabulously cozy pockets if you wish to do so! (They are completely optional.)


I cannot wait to see your version of the "Cozy Cardigan"! Don't be afraid to put your own spin on it. From color, to yarn type, to length. Make it your own! Add your project to Ravelry, so I can follow along with your progress and as always - use #CozyCardigan and tag me on Instagram (@fibermeup) - I'd LOVE to see!





Post a Comment